Tuesday 3 April 2012

11 Days to go

Hello again!
 
Well there are only 11 days to go so i thought i’d give you all an update, with a few new exciting details too.
 
At the time of writing i have raised £1,134.86  although i have various paper sponsor forms floating around both Bishops Stortford town and also with friends & fellow RDA volunteers (and their families).  So hopefully i will be able to give you an even more wonderful update a few weeks after my run.
 
Thank you very much to all of you who have sponsored me so far and as an extra thank you, everyone who sponsors me will be entered into a prize draw.  So far i have 7 vouchers from local businesses (Mayfield Farm Bakery, The Signature Spa, Manefaire, Churchgate Sausage Shop & Jo Smith Hair Design)  All the details and links to the businesses can be found on the blog here http://bambersgreenrda.blogspot.co.uk/p/prizes-for-draw.html
 
If you haven’t sponsored me yet,  I would be very grateful if you could – not matter how big or small the donation, every £1 helps.
 
 
 
And of course the all important donation website http://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/jennybridger2012  if you would prefer not to donate online, drop me a line & i can always add you to one of my paper forms.
 
I’m hoping this forecast snow doesn’t hang around & that in 11 days there are blue skies like last year.
 
Have a lovely Easter,
 
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment