- I'm in the middle of my 20's
- Have run 1 marathon before (Brighton 2011)
|200 Metres to go!|
- Raised £2,100 last year
- Love my gym & the group exercise classes.
- Favourite class is Body Step
- Had never really run (other than school House cross country) before training for last year
- Got shins splints in 2010 when i started training for 2011 & have spent many hours (and £) at the physio and have hopefully succeeded in sorting it out - no problems since before Christmas now!
- I have been volunteering at Bambers Green RDA since September 2010
- I have ridden myself on & off since i was 4.
|Jumping aged 17 with Smudge|
- I have previously worked at a livery yard & volunteered at a School for children with Epilepsy and other complex needs - And now RDA brings both of those together.
- I volunteer for three separate riding sessions over a week - in three different places!
- I am currently trying to finish my GOLD Young Equestrian Leader Award
- Both volunteering & the gym have helped improve my health more than anything else has over the last 14 years!